WSCC - Monthly Parking
Combined, Washington State Convention Center's two parking garages can accommodate approximately 1,490 vehicles.
|WSCC Main Garage||Freeway Park Garage|
Entrance: On 8th Avenue, between Pike & Seneca Streets
Hours: 5:30am - 12:00am (Staffed 7:00am - 12:00am); access through WSCC closes at 10pm on non-event nights
Entrance: On Hubbell Place, between Pike & Seneca Streets
Hours: Monday - Friday, 5:30am - 8:00pm (Unstaffed); may be closed on major holidays unless prior event arrangements are made
Monthly & Commuter Passes
|WSCC Main Garage Assigned Monthly Parking||$325.00|
|WSCC Main Garage Unassigned Monthly Parking||$300.00|
|Freeway Park Garage Monthly Parking||$265.00|
Monthly parking access is controlled by an electronic access card system. A $15.00 non-refundable service fee is charged to set up the card.
- Payment is due on the first of each month. Customers with delinquent accounts are subject to immediate interruption of privileges.
- No allowance is made for vacations or other periods where your car is not parked in the garage.
- Monthly parking is restricted to one vehicle being allowed in the garage at a time.
- Customers must remember to have their access card with them at all times. Anyone that does not have a card with them will be charged the posted hourly rate.
- WSCC cannot be responsible for loss of or damages to your vehicle and/or items left in the car.
- Continued misuse of the program or violation of these conditions may result in permanent revocation of parking.
- WSCC reserves the right to change the conditions or rate of this program with seven day notice.
- Please fill out and submit the following information. This information will be kept strictly confidential and not be shared with third parties.
If you agree with the above conditions, please click a link below to apply online. A representative will follow up with you within a business day:
Yes, I agree to the above conditions and would like to apply for monthly passes.
Or, if you prefer, you may download the appropriate form (in PDF format) and mail or fax your completed application to us.